Wednesday 21 October 2015

Messi by Luca Caioli




This book is about a boy called Messi who loved to play with marbles and likes cooking. But then after seeing a soccer match, Messi changed his whole mind to SOCCER! And that is when the soccer’s journey starts.

I think that this book is really good for making and changing a better dream for the future. Because, everyone has some ability in something. And sometimes I see people just saying that they can’t do anything. And I know that what he or she said was wrong cause I know that everyone has at least one great ability. So I think that if people read this book, I’m about 99% sure that they will start having a growth mindset.

I recommend this book to the people who don’t have a dream because this book is all about Messi slowly having and doing what he wants to do. So like I said, if you read this book you will 99% will start having a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment